AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for $0.0496 or 0.00000472 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Binance and Huobi. In the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar. AppCoins has a total market cap of $4.96 million and approximately $304,084.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.82 or 0.00293024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009531 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $169.03 or 0.01607229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00120811 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00023891 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000580 BTC.
AppCoins’ genesis date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, Binance, HitBTC and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.