Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be purchased for approximately $125.82 or 0.01446933 BTC on popular exchanges including Altcoin Trader, IDAX, Koinex and Hotbit. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $2.27 billion and approximately $445.82 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded down 6.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011716 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00236207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00141271 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 18,068,415 coins. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinSVNode. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Huobi, Korbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, DragonEX, Bitkub, SouthXchange, FCoin, BX Thailand, Bitbns, Bibox, CoinBene, YoBit, Indodax, Poloniex, Hotbit, Coinbit, MBAex, Bitrue, Kucoin, Altcoin Trader, Gate.io, IDAX, OTCBTC, CoinEx, Bithumb, Coinsquare, Bit-Z, WazirX, OKEx, ZB.COM, Binance, Bitfinex, Upbit, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, Coinsuper, Cobinhood, CoinZest and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.