Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Bloom has a total market capitalization of $2.23 million and $2,159.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bloom token can now be bought for approximately $0.0415 or 0.00000505 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Bibox, AirSwap and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). During the last seven days, Bloom has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.37 or 0.00223853 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.66 or 0.01153742 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029490 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00089266 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom was first traded on November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bloom is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bittrex, Bibox, TOPBTC, AirSwap, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.