Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $732.69 million and $112.56 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for approximately $2.09 or 0.00028613 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded down 8.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013675 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00208241 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.38 or 0.01372006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00122938 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chainlink was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Coinbase, Huobi, Binance, OKEx, COSS and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.