Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for about $2.74 or 0.00033469 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io and Kyber Network. Over the last week, Chainlink has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $960.31 million and approximately $173.25 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.63 or 0.00227257 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.40 or 0.01346657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00143318 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx, Huobi, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, Radar Relay, Mercatox and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.