Grayscale Investments has launched five new cryptocurrency investment products that are now available for subscription by eligible retail and institutional accredited investors. The company now offers a total of 14 crypto investment products.
- The new products are the Basic Attention Token (BAT) Trust, the Chainlink (LINK) Trust, the Decentraland (MANA) Trust, the Filecoin (FIL) Trust and the Livepeer (LPT) Trust. They work just like Grayscale’s other single-asset investment trusts, the company said on Wednesday.
- Grayscale’s other single asset investment products offer exposure to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Horizen, Litecoin, Sternlumen, and Zcash. The company also offers the Digital Large Cap Fund, which offers exposure to the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
- As of March 16, Grayscale Investments has net assets of $ 42.9 billion under management for all of its products.
- Some grayscale products are publicly traded on OTC markets, including OTCQX. These include the Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), the Bitcoin Cash Trust, the Ethereum Trust, the Ethereum Classic Trust, the Litecoin Trust and the Digital Large Cap Fund.
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO of Grayscale, commented:
Digital currencies have reached a turning point. Investor demand has never been so high and every day we see new entrants in an asset class that has certainly become a real asset class.
What do you think of Grayscale’s new crypto investment products? Let us know in the comments below.
Tags in this story
Basic Attention Token, Bitcoin Trust, Chainlink, Decentraland, Filecoin, GBTC, Grayscale, Grayscale Fund, Grayscale Investments, Grayscale Stocks, Investment Trusts, Livepeer
Photo credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer of liability: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or an invitation to submit an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or approval of products, services or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author are directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.