KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 20th. During the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $80.34 million and approximately $10.05 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KuCoin Shares token can currently be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00013533 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00187322 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.75 or 0.01217526 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00026591 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00119893 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Token Profile
KuCoin Shares launched on September 15th, 2017. KuCoin Shares’ total supply is 172,363,551 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,363,551 tokens. The Reddit community for KuCoin Shares is /r/kucoin. KuCoin Shares’ official website is www.kucoin.com. KuCoin Shares’ official Twitter account is @kucoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KuCoin Shares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.