Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 10th. Lunyr has a total market cap of $3.88 million and $608,048.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for approximately $1.69 or 0.00014098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BiteBTC, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003018 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.47 or 0.00262790 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008340 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.31 or 0.01572416 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00133936 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00025484 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Lunyr’s genesis date was March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, YoBit, Liqui, BigONE, HitBTC, Upbit, Huobi, Bittrex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.