NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. NULS has a market cap of $41.84 million and $3.16 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NULS has traded 21.6% lower against the dollar. One NULS token can now be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00005382 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinBene, DragonEX and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.18 or 0.00275815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.97 or 0.01313333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00024689 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00119986 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000529 BTC.
NULS’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,100,259 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,463,841 tokens. The official message board for NULS is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NULS is nuls.io.
NULS Token Trading
NULS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, ChaoEX, Binance, QBTC, Kucoin, OKEx, CoinBene and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.