NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 8th. During the last seven days, NULS has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. One NULS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.90 or 0.00007355 BTC on exchanges including Binance, CoinBene, Bit-Z and QBTC. NULS has a total market cap of $67.19 million and approximately $10.12 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003273 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00274825 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008182 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $201.21 or 0.01636712 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.48 or 0.00142182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00027170 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000660 BTC.
NULS’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 104,958,552 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,324,501 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NULS is nuls.io.
NULS Token Trading
NULS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, Bit-Z, QBTC, CoinBene and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.