Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Stellar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0562 or 0.00000743 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koineks, Binance, BCEX and Liquid. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $1.13 billion and approximately $159.10 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00207201 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $97.33 or 0.01285863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027184 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00120050 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,054,779,554 coins. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Kryptono, Bitfinex, Stellarport, Sistemkoin, Poloniex, Koineks, ABCC, OKEx, HitBTC, CEX.IO, GOPAX, Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ZB.COM, BCEX, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io, C2CX, Koinex, Cryptomate, Exrates, Kraken, BitMart, Bitbns, OTCBTC, RippleFox, Ovis, Liquid, Indodax, Binance, Upbit, CryptoMarket, Kuna and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.