Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Tether has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. One Tether token can now be bought for $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC, ZB.COM, CoinEx and CoinBene. Tether has a total market capitalization of $4.14 billion and approximately $16.50 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00207177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.48 or 0.01286256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00119908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tether was first traded on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tether’s official website is tether.to.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Instant Bitex, BitForex, DragonEX, CoinEx, BitMart, ZB.COM, EXX, Poloniex, Liqui, C2CX, Bibox, BtcTurk, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, Kryptono, Sistemkoin, CoinBene, FCoin, HitBTC, CoinTiger, OOOBTC, QBTC, Huobi, TDAX, Binance, OKEx, IDCM, B2BX, UEX, Kraken, BigONE, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Exmo, Bit-Z, Upbit, Coinut, TOPBTC, LBank, Iquant, MBAex, Kucoin, ABCC, BTC-Alpha, DigiFinex, ChaoEX and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.