With another wave of major financial institutions announcing Bitcoin plans, it becomes increasingly difficult for the MSM to simply print the same old FUD.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Today on the letter:
- A follow up on celebrities in crypto
- Dapper Labs and BlockFi raise at billion dollar ratings
- Cathie Wood and ARK increase their bitcoin position
Our main discussion will be on the latest institutional bitcoin news:
- Deutsche Bank – the 21st largest in the world – tacitly unveiled a digital asset custody program with much greater ambitions in a December 2020 report by the World Economic Forum
- Bloomberg reports that Morgan Stanley’s $ 150 billion investment unit is considering a direct bitcoin position
Photo credit: Talaj / Getty Images Plus