UChain (CURRENCY:UCN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 8th. One UChain token can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy and UEX. UChain has a market cap of $492,901.00 and approximately $48,704.00 worth of UChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, UChain has traded down 5.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.77 or 0.00284013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008453 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $199.25 or 0.01675851 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00145958 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00028214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000662 BTC.
UChain Token Profile
UChain’s genesis date was December 19th, 2017. UChain’s total supply is 823,600,647 tokens and its circulating supply is 305,346,957 tokens. UChain’s official Twitter account is @UChainEcosystem. UChain’s official message board is medium.com/@uchain. The Reddit community for UChain is /r/UChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UChain’s official website is uchain.world.
UChain Token Trading
UChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, UEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UChain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.