A new analyst report from the Royal Bank of Canada suggests that Apple could disrupt the crypto exchange site with a small investment and pay for it by buying Bitcoin.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Today on the letter:
- A changing inflation narrative
- Reddit raises $ 250 million and has a valuation of $ 6 billion
- Castle Island Ventures Announces $ 50M Fund II
Our main discussion: Could Apple dive into Bitcoin from the next company?
After Tesla’s surprise announcement of the $ 1.5 billion purchase of Bitcoin, many are wondering which Fortune 500 will be next.
Apple could be the best candidate, according to a new report from the Royal Bank of Canada – the country’s largest bank with assets of more than $ 800 billion.
In this episode NLW breaks down:
- Why the RBC thinks Apple should build a crypto exchange
- How a BTC Treasury Purchase Might Fund It
- Why the crypto exchange room and the bitcoin treasury movement are hot topics of discussion right now
See Also: Apple Should Start Own Crypto Exchange, Says RBC Analyst
Photo credit: David Paul Morris / Bloomberg via Getty Images