Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 15th. In the last week, Zebi has traded down 24.4% against the US dollar. Zebi has a market capitalization of $705,741.00 and approximately $1,326.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zebi token can currently be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, LATOKEN, IDEX and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00202857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.39 or 0.01304649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00125503 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zebi was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 226,129,526 tokens. Zebi’s official website is www.zebi.io. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, OKEx, IDEX, Hotbit, Koinex, DDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.