Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 10th. Zeepin has a total market cap of $3.66 million and $272,513.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zeepin has traded down 23.8% against the US dollar. One Zeepin token can now be purchased for $0.0073 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00262038 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008317 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $188.89 or 0.01570754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00133529 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00025827 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.